-
January 19th, 2006, 04:02 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Okay, here is my revamped wish list:
1) KAILEY!! (preferably under $150)
2) White Body Kirsten
3) Molly's Victory Garden dress
4) Felicity's RETIRED party treats
5) Retired AGOT #9 or #19 with brown hair and HAZEL eyes (Yes, I swear they were made -- I have the holiday 1995 catalog that they're in!)
Also, I just wanted to let everyone know that I sometimes run across PM accessories/outfits in my estate sale hunts, and I do put them on Ebay from time to time. Please feel free to PM me if you are looking for something in particular!
Thanks!
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 06, 2006 08:12 PM: Message edited by: molly*belle717 ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks